How can we help you?Get in touch.
- Adoption Options for Family Formation
- Clarie Law Supports Gulf Beaches Rotary Scholarship Golf Tournament
- Celebrate Make -A-Will Month!
- Use the Official IRS App IRS2GO To Prepare and File Taxes
- Attorney Senentz Lectures at “Family Law… What Do You Do When”..? Educational Seminar
- Clarie Law Attorneys attend Hillsborough County Chapter Fl. State Guardian Association Jan. Meeting
- 3 Estate Planning New Year Resolutions For You To Do In 2017
- Attorney Senentz Speaks on the Enactment of Florida’s Fiduciary Access to Digital Asset Act
- Thanksgiving Fun: Trivia and Activities
- Attorney Clarie Lectures For Justice Teaching Program At St Paul’s Catholic School
- How do Do Not Resuscitate Order (DNRO) and a Durable Power of Attorney (DPOA) Differ?
- Attorney Senentz is a Panel Speak for Attorney’s Role in Access to Justice Seminar
- Attorney Senentz Attends Review of Economic Outlook 2016 Seminar
- Is the Activity Waiver I Sign on Behalf of My Child Enforceable?..... Maybe
- Masterson Inn Barney-B-Que
- Masterson Inn Annual Banquet
- The Presumption of Undue Influence
- Legal Options for Relatives Caring for Minor Children
- Attorney Senentz to speak at May 20th “It Takes a Village” Legal Seminar
- Duties a Personal Representative has to Estate Creditors
- Attorney D’Arcy Clarie Receives Professionalism Award
- Attorney Senentz To Present on “The Probate Process from Start to Finish”
- Attorneys Show Support for the Sgt. Jessie Davila Memorial Golf Classic
- 2015 Adoption Case Law Update
- Attorney Senentz Presents on Tax Consequences of Trust
- Bingo Night Sponsorship of Alzheimer’s Walk for Life
- 2013 Adoption Case Law Update
- Medical Marijuana
- Second Parent Adoptions
By: Peggy Senentz on Nov 11, 2016
Attorney Clarie being another year as offering instruction in the Justice Teaching Program at St. Paul's Catholic School in St. Petersburg Florida. This program provides instruction to middle school students and helps students apply advanced legal concepts and the State and Federal Constitutions to current events.
ATTORNEY CLARIE LECTURES IN JUSTICE TEACHING PROGRAM
With the start of the 2016-2017 academic school year, Attorney D’Arcy R. Clarie, Florida Bar Board Certified in Wills, Trusts and Estates, began his eighth year of Justice Teaching at St. Paul’s Catholic School located in St. Petersburg, FL. The Justice Teaching program is a specialized legal curriculum designed to promote an understanding of Florida’s justice system and our laws, develop critical thinking abilities and problem solving skills, and demonstrate the effective interaction of our courts within the constitutional structure. Attorney Clarie instructs middle school students on topics pertaining to current events and how they are treated under the Florida and Federal Constitution. All of the attorneys at Clarie Law Offices, P.A. appreciate the opportunity to promote and share legal education in our community.