How can we help you?Get in touch.
- Adoption Options for Family Formation
- Clarie Law Supports Gulf Beaches Rotary Scholarship Golf Tournament
- Celebrate Make -A-Will Month!
- Use the Official IRS App IRS2GO To Prepare and File Taxes
- Attorney Senentz Lectures at “Family Law… What Do You Do When”..? Educational Seminar
- Clarie Law Attorneys attend Hillsborough County Chapter Fl. State Guardian Association Jan. Meeting
- 3 Estate Planning New Year Resolutions For You To Do In 2017
- Attorney Senentz Speaks on the Enactment of Florida’s Fiduciary Access to Digital Asset Act
- Thanksgiving Fun: Trivia and Activities
- Attorney Clarie Lectures For Justice Teaching Program At St Paul’s Catholic School
- How do Do Not Resuscitate Order (DNRO) and a Durable Power of Attorney (DPOA) Differ?
- Attorney Senentz is a Panel Speak for Attorney’s Role in Access to Justice Seminar
- Attorney Senentz Attends Review of Economic Outlook 2016 Seminar
- Is the Activity Waiver I Sign on Behalf of My Child Enforceable?..... Maybe
- Masterson Inn Barney-B-Que
- Masterson Inn Annual Banquet
- The Presumption of Undue Influence
- Legal Options for Relatives Caring for Minor Children
- Attorney Senentz to speak at May 20th “It Takes a Village” Legal Seminar
- Duties a Personal Representative has to Estate Creditors
- Attorney D’Arcy Clarie Receives Professionalism Award
- Attorney Senentz To Present on “The Probate Process from Start to Finish”
- Attorneys Show Support for the Sgt. Jessie Davila Memorial Golf Classic
- 2015 Adoption Case Law Update
- Attorney Senentz Presents on Tax Consequences of Trust
- Bingo Night Sponsorship of Alzheimer’s Walk for Life
- 2013 Adoption Case Law Update
- Medical Marijuana
- Second Parent Adoptions
By: Peggy Senentz on Oct 10, 2016
Many times clients express high concerns of market volatility and reactive tendencies during a presidential election year and how these election and market events will impact their estate planning. These fears are further fueled by the non stop coverage of the campaigns for our Presidential candidates and can often time create a feeling of worry and uncertainty as the United States prepares for change in the Office of the President of the United States. A common concern shared with me as an estate planning attorney are questions on how any change of leadership may affect the calculation of the Federal Estate Tax. Attorney Senentz values her commitment to providing to clients the most recent projection of the economic trends and review of the legislative trends which historically have accompanied presidential election cycles. Change is usually unsettling for anyone but the creation and development of well thought out plan, both for estate planning and investment strategies, can assist to minimize the risk to clients in the ever volatile presidential election year. Attorney Senentz and all our attorneys at Clarie Law Offices are available to review your current estate plan and also to provide assistance to you to develop strategies to best protect your legacy to your heirs. Remember, election ads are meant to make you react with emotion and motivate you to choose a side, a well thought out estate plan is designed to bring you peace of mind and comfort. I will vote for the estate plan anytime.