How can we help you?Get in touch.
- Adoption Options for Family Formation
- Clarie Law Supports Gulf Beaches Rotary Scholarship Golf Tournament
- Celebrate Make -A-Will Month!
- Use the Official IRS App IRS2GO To Prepare and File Taxes
- Attorney Senentz Lectures at “Family Law… What Do You Do When”..? Educational Seminar
- Clarie Law Attorneys attend Hillsborough County Chapter Fl. State Guardian Association Jan. Meeting
- 3 Estate Planning New Year Resolutions For You To Do In 2017
- Attorney Senentz Speaks on the Enactment of Florida’s Fiduciary Access to Digital Asset Act
- Thanksgiving Fun: Trivia and Activities
- Attorney Clarie Lectures For Justice Teaching Program At St Paul’s Catholic School
- How do Do Not Resuscitate Order (DNRO) and a Durable Power of Attorney (DPOA) Differ?
- Attorney Senentz is a Panel Speak for Attorney’s Role in Access to Justice Seminar
- Attorney Senentz Attends Review of Economic Outlook 2016 Seminar
- Is the Activity Waiver I Sign on Behalf of My Child Enforceable?..... Maybe
- Masterson Inn Barney-B-Que
- Masterson Inn Annual Banquet
- The Presumption of Undue Influence
- Legal Options for Relatives Caring for Minor Children
- Attorney Senentz to speak at May 20th “It Takes a Village” Legal Seminar
- Duties a Personal Representative has to Estate Creditors
- Attorney D’Arcy Clarie Receives Professionalism Award
- Attorney Senentz To Present on “The Probate Process from Start to Finish”
- Attorneys Show Support for the Sgt. Jessie Davila Memorial Golf Classic
- 2015 Adoption Case Law Update
- Attorney Senentz Presents on Tax Consequences of Trust
- Bingo Night Sponsorship of Alzheimer’s Walk for Life
- 2013 Adoption Case Law Update
- Medical Marijuana
- Second Parent Adoptions
By: Peggy Senentz on Oct 10, 2016
Attorney Senentz was honored to serve as a speaker in a panel discussion on the topic of the attorney's role in access to justice in family law. The panel discussion was part of a seminar hosted on October 13, 2016 by Bay Area Legal Services held at the Safety Harbor and Spa, Palm Harbor which explored the use of limited representation agreements to assist family law clients who lacked the resources to retain private counsel. The use of limited representation agreements is an effective way for individual who may lack the funds to hire an attorney for the full duration of the case to obtain limited legal representation on narrowly defined issues. Our family law attorneys at Clarie Law Offices located both in our South Pasadena and Tampa offices are familiar with the requirements for the use of an limited representation agreement and Attorney Senentz was pleased to her experience with others in our legal community.