How can we help you?Get in touch.
- IRMA UPDATE AFTER THE STORM
- NOTIFICATION OF HOURS AND PHONE DUE TO HURRICANE IRMA
- Young Family Planning
- Adoption Options for Family Formation
- Clarie Law Supports Gulf Beaches Rotary Scholarship Golf Tournament
- Celebrate Make -A-Will Month!
- Use the Official IRS App IRS2GO To Prepare and File Taxes
- Attorney Senentz Lectures at “Family Law… What Do You Do When”..? Educational Seminar
- Clarie Law Attorneys attend Hillsborough County Chapter Fl. State Guardian Association Jan. Meeting
- 3 Estate Planning New Year Resolutions For You To Do In 2017
- Attorney Senentz Speaks on the Enactment of Florida’s Fiduciary Access to Digital Asset Act
- Thanksgiving Fun: Trivia and Activities
- Attorney Clarie Lectures For Justice Teaching Program At St Paul’s Catholic School
- How do Do Not Resuscitate Order (DNRO) and a Durable Power of Attorney (DPOA) Differ?
- Attorney Senentz is a Panel Speak for Attorney’s Role in Access to Justice Seminar
- Attorney Senentz Attends Review of Economic Outlook 2016 Seminar
- Is the Activity Waiver I Sign on Behalf of My Child Enforceable?..... Maybe
- Masterson Inn Barney-B-Que
- Masterson Inn Annual Banquet
- The Presumption of Undue Influence
- Legal Options for Relatives Caring for Minor Children
- Attorney Senentz to speak at May 20th “It Takes a Village” Legal Seminar
- Duties a Personal Representative has to Estate Creditors
- Attorney D’Arcy Clarie Receives Professionalism Award
- Attorney Senentz To Present on “The Probate Process from Start to Finish”
- Attorneys Show Support for the Sgt. Jessie Davila Memorial Golf Classic
- 2015 Adoption Case Law Update
- Attorney Senentz Presents on Tax Consequences of Trust
- Bingo Night Sponsorship of Alzheimer’s Walk for Life
- 2013 Adoption Case Law Update
- Medical Marijuana
- Second Parent Adoptions
By: Peggy Senentz on Mar 3, 2016
Attorney D'Arcy R. Clarie receives the 2015 Professionalism Award from the St. Petersburg Bar Association.
Attorney D’Arcy R. Clarie, Esquire was presented the 2015 St. Petersburg Bar Association Professionalism Award. This award is given to an attorney whom symbolizes the highest level of professionalism in his interactions with fellow attorneys, the Judiciary and within the community. Mr. Clarie was nominated by his peers. After accepting the award, Mr. Clarie spoke briefly on the empowerment of speaking the truth. The fellow attorneys and staff at Clarie Law Offices, P.A. are honored to celebrate this achievement with Mr. Clarie and experience daily his commitment to integrity in both his law practice and personal life.
Pictured in this photo is D’Arcy R. Clarie, Esquire and his wife, Joanne.