How can we help you?Get in touch.
What we do
- Formal Estate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Summary Administration
- Administrator Ad Litem
- Trust Modification
- Contested Estate & Trust Matters
- Beneficiary & Fiduciary Representation
- Will and Trust Contests
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Removal of Personal Representative/Trustee
- Non-relative, Stepparent & Relative Adoptions
- Contested Adoptions
- Birth Parent and Adoptive Parent Representation
- Same Sex v. Second Parent Adoptions
- Additional Adoption Information
Birth Parent and Adoptive Parent Representation
❖ Our attorneys provide representation to birth parents to review their consent to the adoption or affidavit of non paternity.
❖ Our goal is to help a birth parent make an adoption plan which is made freely, voluntarily and with full understanding of the consequences and effects of the adoption consent or Affidavit of Non Paternity.
❖ We recognize the decision to place your child for adoption is not an easy decision to make and it is important to us that you are fully advised of your legal rights under Florida law.
❖ Our legal service is provided at no charge to you as a birth parent as under Florida law, our fees for birth parent representation are paid for by the adoptive couple.