How can we help you?Get in touch.
What we do
- Formal Estate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Summary Administration
- Administrator Ad Litem
- Trust Modification
- Contested Estate & Trust Matters
- Beneficiary & Fiduciary Representation
- Will and Trust Contests
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Removal of Personal Representative/Trustee
- Non-relative, Stepparent & Relative Adoptions
- Contested Adoptions
- Birth Parent and Adoptive Parent Representation
- Same Sex v. Second Parent Adoptions
- Additional Adoption Information
Non-relative, Stepparent & Relative Adoptions
Whether you are seeking to adopt or are a birth parent who has chosen adoption, it can be an emotional journey. It is important you know your rights. Our attorneys offer a full service adoption practice to help you make an informed decision about adoption. We handle contested and non contested cases. We provide legal services for non relative placements, stepparent, adult and relative adoptions.
Our Services include:
Your own attorney to explain the legal process
Matching birth parents to adoptive parents
Weighing options for different types of adoption.
Visit our full service adoption web site at www.maternityattorney.com to learn more about our adoption practice.