How can we help you?Get in touch.
What we do
- Formal Estate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Summary Administration
- Administrator Ad Litem
- Trust Modification
- Contested Estate & Trust Matters
- Beneficiary & Fiduciary Representation
- Will and Trust Contests
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Removal of Personal Representative/Trustee
- Non-relative, Stepparent & Relative Adoptions
- Contested Adoptions
- Birth Parent and Adoptive Parent Representation
- Same Sex v. Second Parent Adoptions
- Additional Adoption Information
Clarie Law Offices offers its clients legal counsel on the various Trust documents that are available. We can provide recommendations on the type of Trust that will best help achieve each client’s specific goals.
Our attorneys can assist in the selection of trustees and with the funding of your Trust. We are available to work with your personal financial advisors so as to create your Trust with appropriate tax planning consequences in mind.
In administrating Estate, Trust, Power of Attorney and Guardianship accounts, we offer innovative services when representing clients who have been appointed to serve in those matters. For these accounts we offer a computerized management system which utilizes the accounting and investment services of a local Trust Company. In this way Clarie Law Offices is able to provide a convenient, cost effective opportunity for our clients to direct the administration of an Estate, Trust, Power of Attorney or Guardianship that they have been appointed to manage.