How can we help you?Get in touch.
What we do
- Formal Estate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Summary Administration
- Administrator Ad Litem
- Trust Modification
- Contested Estate & Trust Matters
- Beneficiary & Fiduciary Representation
- Will and Trust Contests
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Removal of Personal Representative/Trustee
- Non-relative, Stepparent & Relative Adoptions
- Contested Adoptions
- Birth Parent and Adoptive Parent Representation
- Same Sex v. Second Parent Adoptions
- Additional Adoption Information
Joined Clarie Law Offices, P.A. in March of 2014 as a legal assistant, bringing 20 years management experience and 30 years administrative experience.
Prior Deputy Clerk with the Pinellas County Clerk of the Circuit Court Judicial Branch for 7 years in the area of Probate. Expertise included Estates, Guardianships, Baker Acts relating to mental illness and Marchman Acts relating to alcohol and substance abuse.
Formally Co-Owner of mortgage brokerage firm for 10 years. Provided and processed conforming, non-conforming, and V.A. mortgages for the purposes of rate reduction, debt consolidation, home improvements, and home purchase.
Extensive experience in Accounts Receivable as Manager for the U.S. based market of a worldwide travel agency for 10 years. Established commercial lines of credit for clients, managed centralized staff that processed receivables and collections for all U.S. branch locations.
Dena most enjoys spending time with her family and enjoying the Florida sunshine.
• Over twenty years of sales and marketing experience the fields of real estate and retail.
• Expertise in admissions applications for collegiate institutions, and continuing education for adults.
• Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Appalachian State University
• Works with attorneys on Estate and Trust administration and Adoptions
• In her free time, Sue enjoys photography, cooking, travelling and spending time with her family.
• Over fifteen years experience in Corporate and Media Training
• Ten years experience in the field of Professional Mentoring and Talent Strategy
• Accomplished in the Arts and Letters, having been published and produced in several US cities.
• Works with attorneys in matters of Client Communication, Wills, Estates, Adoptions, and Litigation.
• Graduate of The American Academy of Dramatic Arts, New York City, Advanced Degree in Theatre
In addition to his work with Clarie Law Offices, P.A., Stephen is the Performing Arts Director at a local high school, mentoring students in the fields of Theatre and Music. In his spare time he enjoys performing in the area, as well as writing and spending time with his family.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Education from St. Francis College in Fort Wayne, Indiana
• Masters in Educational Leadership degree from Southeast Nova University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
• Thirty years experience in the field of education as both a teacher and an administrator
• Retired from being an educator to provide administrative support in her husband’s law office and serve as the firm’s Human Resource Manager
• Assistant Administrator of The Mary C. Forbes Foundation where she oversees the schools and students within the Diocese of St. Petersburg Roman Catholic Church that qualify for educational funding from the foundation
Joanne loves to work in the garden, read and spend time with her family. She and her husband D’Arcy have thirteen grandchildren that they enjoy taking on family outings to the beach.
Legal Administrative Assistant
• Formerly a Project Manager of software development and new product testing for a major telecommunications company
• Over thirty years of administrative assistant experience
• Began working for Clarie Law Offices, P.A. in 2012 after retiring from a project management position.
• Extensively involved in all front office activities related to the law firm, including schedule management, assisting clients and providing administrative support to the attorneys
Carol enjoys traveling with her husband, family outings with her grandchildren and outdoor beach activities.
I.T. & Systems Administrator
• Software Engineer with 15+ years experience in Programming, Design, and Client Support
• Information Technology Implementation & Administration Expert
• Bachelor of Science in Economics - University of New Orleans - Louisiana
• General Accounting & Bookkeeping
INTERESTS: Running, science fiction & fantasy, music, movies, technology, and G.T.D. (“getting things done”).
& Legal Assistant
• Over twenty years experience as a Legal Assistant to D’Arcy R. Clarie, Esquire (in a prior law firm)
• Certified Paralegal - National Association of Legal Assistants (1995)
• Florida Registered Paralegal - The Florida Bar
• Member of Florida Legal Assistants, Inc.
• Joined Clarie Law Offices, P.A. in 2004
• Works closely with the attorneys and meets with clients on Estate, Guardianship and Trust Administration matters
• Has served as an annual guest speaker at the St. Petersburg College Legal Assistant Program’s Guardianship Section for over seven years
Joanna’s interests include horses, cats, roller-skating, sewing and crafting in her free time.