How can we help you?Get in touch.
- IRMA UPDATE AFTER THE STORM
- NOTIFICATION OF HOURS AND PHONE DUE TO HURRICANE IRMA
- Young Family Planning
- Adoption Options for Family Formation
- Clarie Law Supports Gulf Beaches Rotary Scholarship Golf Tournament
- Celebrate Make -A-Will Month!
- Use the Official IRS App IRS2GO To Prepare and File Taxes
- Attorney Senentz Lectures at “Family Law… What Do You Do When”..? Educational Seminar
- Clarie Law Attorneys attend Hillsborough County Chapter Fl. State Guardian Association Jan. Meeting
- 3 Estate Planning New Year Resolutions For You To Do In 2017
- Attorney Senentz Speaks on the Enactment of Florida’s Fiduciary Access to Digital Asset Act
- Thanksgiving Fun: Trivia and Activities
- Attorney Clarie Lectures For Justice Teaching Program At St Paul’s Catholic School
- How do Do Not Resuscitate Order (DNRO) and a Durable Power of Attorney (DPOA) Differ?
- Attorney Senentz is a Panel Speak for Attorney’s Role in Access to Justice Seminar
- Attorney Senentz Attends Review of Economic Outlook 2016 Seminar
- Is the Activity Waiver I Sign on Behalf of My Child Enforceable?..... Maybe
- Masterson Inn Barney-B-Que
- Masterson Inn Annual Banquet
- The Presumption of Undue Influence
- Legal Options for Relatives Caring for Minor Children
- Attorney Senentz to speak at May 20th “It Takes a Village” Legal Seminar
- Duties a Personal Representative has to Estate Creditors
- Attorney D’Arcy Clarie Receives Professionalism Award
- Attorney Senentz To Present on “The Probate Process from Start to Finish”
- Attorneys Show Support for the Sgt. Jessie Davila Memorial Golf Classic
- 2015 Adoption Case Law Update
- Attorney Senentz Presents on Tax Consequences of Trust
- Bingo Night Sponsorship of Alzheimer’s Walk for Life
- 2013 Adoption Case Law Update
- Medical Marijuana
- Second Parent Adoptions
By: Peggy Senentz on Sep 9, 2017
We are very fortunate that both office locations of Clarie Law Offices, South Pasadena and Tampa, sustained no major damage. We have some basic clean up ahead and are working on that currently. Our physical offices will be open no later than Thursday, September 14, 2017. In the meantime, our attorneys are working remotely and able to provide assistance for your legal needs. In the event, during our clean up period you need to speak with an attorney, Peggy Senentz may be reached at 727-470-4837 or our message service is operational.
We want to thank everyone for their support throughout this time. Our thoughts are with those in our community and around the State affected by Hurricane Irma.
For those who need assistance with issues arising from Hurricane Irma including insurance claims or other issues, our attorneys are able to provide help. Our web site contains information on things to do and not to do during this time of assessment and rebuilding. Check out the article on our website under our NEWS tab entitled, 5 Things To Do After the Storm.